- South Wechat
- North Wechat
|Salary||annual service award||performance bonus||special bonus||annual salary adjustment||free interest housing loan|
|Five insurances||Birthday party||lunch allowance||standard meal allowance||festival gift||entry anniversary gift|
Do what you like, you will be filled with enthusiasm. Get an appropriate position, you will be much closer to success. You will enjoy, be motivated and more efficient when finding everything is building up your dream. Be more than you can be and be approved by more people. Joint us
1. Develop sourcing strategy according to company demands, develop suppliers and optimize supplier structure;
2. Excellent in purchasing and related skills, confirm procurement budget, manage treasury operation and control purchasing costs;
3. Based on market researches and conditions, analyze market trends and integrate purchasing;
4. Understand common process of products, design quality control target to ensure product quality;
5. Handle purchasing relationship and sign related contracts as a consigner of company, report to general manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above, minimum 3 years of working experience, the candidate of medicine related background is preferred;
2. Good handwriting, oral expression ability and communication skills; responsible and ability to solve problems independently;
3. Strong ability in operational and systematic analysis, excellent negotiation skills;
4. Market predictability and perspective of overall situation;
5. Professional dedication spirit, be capable of hard work, pursue for excellence with enterprise; be adapted to business travel and work under pressure;
6. Driver license and medical background is preferred.
1. Responsible for record-keeping of type Ⅰ powered medical instruments , and registration of the type Ⅱ;
2. Maintain the implementation of ISO13485 quality system;
3. Product registration and declaration( Including SFDA registration and CE certification);
4. Update and maintenance of company certificates;
5. Prepare product registration files with the development information provided by Research &Development department;
6. Writing and edit files for product registration and declaration;
7. Coordinate product development of Research& Development Department, follow up product declaration.
1. Understand registration procedure of related products;
2. Understand the operation of clinical trials in hospitals;
3. Understand CE/FDA approval and regulatory system;
4. Familiar with registration of type Ⅱ products;
5. Strong logic and analysis ability, good writing expression;
6. Passionate and self-motivated, high professional virtue and strong ability in organizational coordination, design and execution of plans; good communication ability and interpersonal skills;
7. Good command of English and Chinese, excellent in Chinese article writing, master of office software.
1. Reply Emails and follow up orders
2. Familiar with the operation of Alibaba & Made in China
3. Responsible for overseas marketing and product promotion;
4. Complete sales target according to marketing plan.
5. Develop business opportunities and new clients independently, maintain existing customers, responsible for new product promotion and sale plan;
6. Collect industry information of assigned markets;
7. Familiar with client development procedures;
8. Experience of Canton Fair and other International Fairs is preferred;
9. Familiar with SNS promotion and E-mail marketing skills is preferred.
1. Bachelor degree or above, CET 4 or above, good command of oral and written English;
2. Familiar with computer operation, office software and Email;
3. Passionate and sincere; modest and eager to learn, and responsible;
4. Good communication and negotiation skills, strong sense of team work, sound knowledge and expertise of export.
1. College graduate or above;
2. No gender limitation, minimum 2 years of working experience;
3. Rich experience in sales management is preferred;
4. Good sense of customer service and excellent team work spirit, strong interpersonal and communication skills;
5. Strong organizational and coordination ability.
Occupational classification: Medical Equipment Sales Manager